Community в новостях
|community located||Сообщество находится|
|community service||Общественные работы|
|international community||Международное сообщество|
|local community||Местная общественность|
|unincorporated community||Некорпоративное сообщество|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Over 120 jobs on offer at Merseyside food business →
Andrew Cracknell, Chief Executive of Tulip, said: “The re-opening of our site in Bromborough, which comes with significant capital investment and job creation, is great news for our business, the local community and our customers.”
· Lebanon blast alarms NSW residents living near ammonium nitrate stockpiles →
Keith Craig, from the Stockton Community Action Group, said the people in Newcastle were angry at the double standard.
· Pandemic impacts 'could push thousands more children into care' →
Mr Perusco said early intervention for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, who continue to be over-represented in child protection statistics, must be determined by the Indigenous community.
The New York Times
· Chanel Miller’s Secret Source of Strength →
The curator overseeing her project, Abby Chen, said the museum neighborhood is “very diverse and economically polarized, with Thai-American, Vietnamese-American and tech communities all nearby,” making the mural’s themes of trauma and healing vital.
· Top CEOs, directors call for clearer COVID-19 plan →
Virgin Australia chief executive Paul Scurrah has called for governments to provide a clearer long-term blueprint for dealing with the coronavirus pandemic amid growing unease within the business community about the impact of Victoria's harsh lockdown rules.
· Seventy-five years after Hiroshima, nuclear catastrophe remains a threat - and no one could help →
Too often, the international community has been unable to prevent foreseeable crises.
· Indigenous-run services given $50m to take control of Closing the Gap →
The federal government will partner with state and territories to help fund the organisations, which will be placed at the heart of new Closing the Gap efforts to redress inequality between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and the broader community.
· Border communities brace for latest Queensland lockdown →
Border communities and industry bodies are bracing for the impact of NSW and ACT visitors being locked out of Queensland from 1am on Saturday.
The New York Times
· Rashida Tlaib Holds Off Primary Challenge in a Victory for Progressives →
“My community responded last night and said our Squad is big.
· Corruption brought Lebanon to its knees. The explosion was a coup de grâce →
You can find our Community Guidelines in full here.