|community located||Topluluk bulundu|
|community service||Toplum hizmeti|
|international community||Uluslararası topluluk|
|local community||Yerel topluluk|
|unincorporated community||Tüzel kişiliği olmayan topluluk|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· This Time, Hardly Anyone Followed Trump’s Lead on Virus Drugs →
While many political leaders affirmed the right of protesters to express themselves, they urged the demonstrators to wear face masks and maintain social distancing, both to protect themselves and to prevent further community spread of the virus.
· Hickenlooper refuses to testify virtually to state ethics commission despite subpoena →
The group’s data shows that the increase in gun violence is particularly ravaging communities in urban areas.
· Rev. Al Sharpton: Trump used a bible as a prop. We will not allow George Floyd to become one. →
Those who remember the last time the Insurrection Act was used, during the 1992 Los Angeles riots, warn that President Donald Trump could undo decades of progress between police and the communities they serve if he invokes it now.
· The J. M. Smucker Company (SJM) CEO Mark Smucker on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are focused on maintaining employee wellness and supporting our communities, retaining our high-quality and safety manufacturing standards and partnering closely with our suppliers and retailers to ensure we can deliver food for consumers and their pets.
· The Toro's (TTC) CEO Rick Olson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I’ll start by acknowledging the sad and distributing recent events in the Minneapolis St. Paul Metro area and across the nation that began with the horrific death of one of our community members, George Floyd.
The China Post
· What you need to know today about the virus outbreak →
Philadelphia issued such a notice this week, following other cities and communities and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
· First came a pandemic. Then, looting. Small businesses pick up the pieces as their debt mounts. →
You clean up the glass and open the door and try to keep serving the community.”
· Hong Kong defies ban to honor Tiananmen Square massacre victims →
And the international community may not be much help.