|used to compare||比較に使用|
· How Australia's night-time economy could boost the coronavirus recovery →
Moving away from Sydney’s main CBD, the Urbis data showed that for Sydney locations with a greater mix of residential buildings and businesses, the proportion of people spending and moving about in their local suburbs each night reached up to 40% before the pandemic, compared with a figure of 27% for inner-city residents.
· Bringing forward tax cuts is giving to the wealthy when we can least afford it →
All up, it means the budget deficit in the first 11 months of the 2019-20 financial year was $64.9bn compared with an expected $4.0bn.
· From Covid-19 to climate: what's next after the global oil and gas industry crash? →
It means that compared to Europe, views on gas still range from it being seen as a legitimate transition fuel to any support for it being clearly at odds with where the rest of the world is pulling.
· 10 cheapest cars to insure named to help Brits on the road as lockdown measures eased →
AA Cars searches for used cars surge 90% in June, when compared to the beginning of lockdown, reports the Mirror.
· Everton news and transfers - Franck Kessie 'decision', Thiago Silva 'plea', Oussama Idrissi update →
SInce the Italian's arrival at Goodison Park in December, only two other Premier League clubs (Southampton, 14 points and Watford, 13 points) have enjoyed a bigger upsurge in points compared to their performances beforehand, than the Blues (9 points).
· Zion Williamson was dominating during Pelicans practice in Orlando →
Williamson has been compared to Hall of Famer Charles Barkley and Detroit Pistons forward Blake Griffin among others.
· Urban Edge Offers Strong Value →
Speaking of COVID-19, Urban Edge reckons it has a smaller exposure to tenants exposed to the virus compared to its peers.
· Patrick Mahomes will be the First QB in NFL History to Complete a 10-Year Contract →
Many people compared Mahomes to Favre when he was coming into the league, but Mahomes signed his 10-year extension at 24 years old with what is expected to be his best days ahead of him.
The New York Times
· 3 Picture Books: How to Hike, Camp, Relax in the Great Outdoors →
Without having much to compare it to, their sci-fi pandemic version of life is, simply, life.
· UK coronavirus deaths more than double last Saturday's total →
The number of coronavirus deaths has more than doubled compared with the same time last week, new figures released today show.