|used to compare||Karşılaştırmak için kullanılır|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Global Partners LP (GLP) CEO Eric Slifka on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Second quarter 2020 net income was $76.3 million compared with $14.5 million for the same period of 2019.
· Forget Apple, Intel Is A 3x Better Investment →
I have previously compared Intel (INTC) against its smaller rivals Nvidia (NVDA) and AMD (AMD), and concluded Intel could be worth a $210 price target if it was valued similarly.
· Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) CEO, Steven Tanger on Q 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In the second quarter of 2020, same center NOI decreased by $39 million compared to the prior year, driven in large part by the impact of COVID-19 on rent collections, which Jim will discuss.
· Guernsey police ridiculed for recruitment advert featuring cars chases and armed raids despite low crime rate →
Guernsey Police has been ridiculed for making a recruitment video filled with tasers, guns and an explosion, which social media users have compared to the satirical film Hot Fuzz.
· Coronavirus is killing more healthcare workers in Mexico. Here's why. →
A recent study by the OECD put Mexico’s health spending at 5.5% of GDP, compared to 9.1% in Chile and 7.3% in Colombia in 2019.
· HSBC Under Siege, What It Means For Gold Prices →
Why hasn’t the HKD supply moved much compared to nearly every other major currency supply?
· Franco-Nevada's Q2: The Balance Sheet Keeps On Strengthening →
However, the adjusted net income declined by 16% compared to Q1.
· Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF: Investment-Grade Opportunity Offering A Decent Yield →
Better performance compared to its peer: If we compared the performance over a wide range of time frames, we see that the returns of the Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF have exceeded the returns of the iShares Core U.S.
· 5N Plus Inc.'s (FPLSF) CEO Arjang Roshan on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In the second quarter, return on capital employed improved to 12.6% as compared to 8.2% for the same period last year.
· JPMorgan: Loan-Loss Reserve Buildup Portends Future Earnings Growth →
We compared JPMorgan's allowance trajectory so far in the pandemic to that of the Great Recession.