“Comparison” in the news
|comparison by common|
|comparison to other|
|comparison with other|
Publications and example sentences
· IDBI Bank back in black after 13 quarters, reports Rs 135 crore profit in Q4 →
The net provisions other than tax and contingencies in the March quarter stood at Rs 1,584 crore, almost three times in comparison to Rs 522 crore provided in December 2019.
· Who are the political winners and losers from coronavirus? →
It seems distasteful to even contemplate entertaining such a comparison of political fortunes when about 50,000 people in Britain have died, directly or indirectly, from the pandemic, with many more left with continuing health problems and more families and friends still dealing with bereavement.
· Listen: Is America Going to Make It? →
Hamblin: I like that comparison as well.
· He's no Hawke, but he's no Howard either: Morrison's pragmatism may yet be his making →
Immediate and unfavourable comparisons were made with the Prices and Income Accord of the Hawke-Keating years, and everyone pointed out that “Scott Morrison is no Bob Hawke”, in a way that was not meant as a compliment.
· Residential areas are no places for these heaters →
For comparison, social housing today accounts for 20-31 per cent of all dwellings built in the UK, Finland, France and Austria, and much more in some Asian countries such as Singapore.
· Buffett Is Shortsighted On Airlines: LUV Is A Steal At This Price →
For comparison, within three years of the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11/01, the number of passengers travelling by air had recovered to pre 9/11 highs.
· Lupin Ltd ADR (LUPNY) CEO Vinita Gupta on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In terms of the comparison with the previous year, it's down from 68.9%, but that you would also recognize essentially because last year we had a large component coming in from Ranolazine sales in the base itself.
· Tempo Studio review: The answer to all your weight training needs during lockdown →
Other than that, the experience doesn't differ all that much in comparison to on-demand classes.
· Retirement: Earn 5% Safe Income From A Fund Portfolio →
So, how do we measure the risk profile of the aggressive portfolio, which has as much as 50% CEFs, in comparison to the S&P 500?
· Ex-deputy minister rues missed opportunity by Umno to reform itself →
Throughout the piece, the former deputy defence minister in the PH administration drew comparisons to the Umno of old and as it exists now, noting that the party had many strong points in the past which made it appealing to so many.