“Comparison” in the news
|comparison by common|
|comparison to other|
|comparison with other|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Three SEC Teams Make College Football Coaches Poll Top Five →
In comparison, that’s far below the 6.5 million claims recorded in the first dark days of the pandemic but still well above the highest on record before this year, which was 695,000 in 1982.
· Amarin Earnings, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
Its net product revenue for the quarter stood at $133.7 million, in comparison to $100.4 million for the previous year.
· New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) CEO Steve Mumma on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On slide nine we show a quarter-over-quarter comparison of both our portfolio and financing positions.
· Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR) CEO Paul Smithers on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
It is really difficult to draw a comparison to any industry in the world that represents such an opportunity.
· Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) CEO John Melo on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
To help the year-on-year comparisons, I will exclude this non-recurring items from the analysis.
· What Will It Take For Garza To Win The Top National Awards He Missed Last Season? →
For comparison, when Wisconsin’s Frank Kaminsky won the Naismith in 2015, he averaged 18.8 points, 8.2 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game, while shooting 41.6 percent from beyond the arc.
· Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC) CEO Roy Gori on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In Canada, net inflows of $8.4 billion improved substantially in comparison to net flows of $0.1 billion in the second quarter of 2019.
· US State Department lifts international travel advisory warning Americans from going abroad →
In comparison, the US has issued its own travel bans from people travelling from China, Europe, the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, and Brazil during the pandemic.
· Smith & Wesson's Spinoff Of American Outdoor Brands Presents An Attractive Opportunity →
The firearms industry, as far as pure-play stocks go, is effectively a duopoly between Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. and Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (RGR) Both are roughly the same size in terms of revenues, enterprise value, and market cap, and therefore Sturm, Ruger & Company makes for a very simple comparison with the remaining parent of Smith & Wesson.
· Vector Group's (VGR) CEO Howard Lorber on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, our real estate segment reported a significant decline in revenues due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as an unusual year-over-year comparison because of the acceleration of real estate closings in New York City in the 2019 second quarter.