|did not compete||競争しなかった|
|selected to compete||競争するために選択|
· State Street: Potential 11% Yield For Investors Willing To Look Through Headline Uncertainty →
However, at a $1 trillion scale, this seems more fear than risk, as few service providers have the capability to compete at a similar scale to STT, while asset managers capable of moving AUM at a similar scale are also few and far between.
The Japan Times
· Keirin cyclists Yuta Wakimoto, Yudai Nitta among six named to Tokyo Olympics team →
Nitta will be competing in his first Olympics since the 2012 London Games.
The New York Times
· The End of College as We Knew It? →
But it can’t compete with the humanities for telling us how and why certain societies unravel and others thrive.
The New York Times
· A New Weapon Against Climate Change May Float →
The Portugal project marks the second stage of a long campaign to design a floating machine that can compete with other energy sources.
· GM to work closely with CATL in its China EV push: executive →
Co-operation with GM would help cement Ningde-based CATL's dominant position in the Chinese EV battery market, where it competes with smaller players like BYD and Guoxuan High-tech .
· Covid-19 makes it clearer than ever: access to the internet should be a universal right →
Where they can, many children have adapted, more or less, to virtual classrooms and the need to compete for workspace with their parents.
· Biologist Karen Guillemin: Beneficial Microbe Hunter →
Since then, germfree zebrafish have helped Guillemin discover bacterial proteins that simultaneously help bacteria compete for real estate in the zebrafish gut and affect zebrafish biology.
· The Future Is Bright For Spotify →
So if you and I both run competing subscription businesses, and yours is older than mine, then even if our services are equally liked with exactly the same churn curves by customer cohort, your average churn rate will be lower than my average churn rate, which means that more of your marketing dollars are going to support new subscriber growth and more of my marketing dollars are going to replace churn subs, which means you can grow faster than I can and beat me like a drum.
· 'A massive ask': Millman questions plans to stage US Open in August →
For Millman, ranked 43, he would have little choice to try to compete to continue to earn valuable points, which are his ticket into the major events.
· Bellamy signals Storm are ready to prove doubters wrong in Souths clash →
Bellamy agreed but said his side could still compete with anyone.