|compete against||E karşı yarışmak, mücadele etmek|
|did not compete||Rekabet etmedi|
|not compete||Rekabet etmemek|
|selected to compete||Yarışmak için seçildi|
|teams compete||Takımlar yarışır|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Jordan Lucas Becomes Second Bears Opt-Out →
The safety had been acquired in free agency after playing for Kansas City and Miami and hoped to compete with Tashaun Gipson and Deon Bush for the starting safety position vacated when the Bears let Ha Ha Clinton-Dix leave in free agency.
· Jackson Thompson's Very Early 53-Man Giants Roster Projection →
A handful of critical starters are locked into roster spots, but dozens of other players will be competing for a roster spot.
· How Small Businesses Rescued Facebook →
Facebook’s gains in the segment are accelerating as its platform, along with Google, take market share from smaller digital competitors that simply do not have the scale, reach or financial stability to compete.
· The TikTok-Microsoft-Trump drama, explained →
And since TikTok is one of the only recent social media startups to compete with tech giants like Facebook, weakening TikTok could further concentrate power among a few tech giants in the US.
· Ahold Delhaize: Cheap For A Reason →
It's practically impossible for any other big e-commerce player to come in and compete with Ahold.
· Broncos’ Ja’Wuan James skipping 2020 over COVID-19 concerns →
Wilkinson subbed for James on the right side last year but the Broncos wanted him to compete with incumbent left tackle Garett Bolles during training camp this summer, a plan that was crimped by Wilkinson’s left foot operation.
· GM Tells Court It Was Spied On by Fiat Chrysler-UAW Moles →
General Motors Co. urged a judge to reconsider the dismissal of its racketeering lawsuit against Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV, saying it has uncovered new evidence of how its rival got better labor contracts than competing automakers by paying off the United Auto Workers.
· This Year, Bandwidth Is Unstoppable →
Bandwidth made a conscious decision at the end of 2019 to beef up its sales force in order to better compete against rivals like Twilio.
· Ferrari's (RACE) CEO Louis Camilleri on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our R&D spending, both CapEx and OpEx, including for competing in the new Formula 1 environment remain unchanged versus what we said in our first quarter earnings call.
The China Post
· Koepka’s biggest challenge is history in bid for 3 in a row →
The other three were from the 19th century — Bob Ferguson (1880-82), Jamie Anderson (1877-79) and Young Tom Morris (1868-70) — when only about 40 players competed in the British Open.