Complain в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Qantas loses bid to use jobkeeper subsidy to soak up larger portion of wages bill →
In April Guardian Australia revealed the ASU had complained to Qantas that it was inappropriate to use the jobkeeper payment for one fortnight to pay for penalty rates accrued in the preceding fortnight.
· Down to one shift: casuals complain about cuts as supermarket sales fall →
Supermarket staff have complained of cuts to their hours as spending returns to normal.Credit:Getty Images
· Monday briefing: Johnson caught in Cummings turmoil →
Cummings is facing a possible police investigation after a witness complained to police that he saw Cummings in Durham in a second breach of lockdown in April.
The New York Times
· He Thought He Was Getting Football Physicals. He Was Being Abused. →
Since February, when the university first revealed findings of a secret, long-running investigation, hundreds of people have complained about Anderson’s conduct.
· Myanmar army accused of new atrocities in attack on Rakhine village →
Despite sharing a faith with Myanmar’s rulers, Rakhine Buddhists have long complained of persecution, and say the development of their state has been stifled by the central government.
· Qatar virus tracing app stirs rare privacy backlash →
Online reviews have also complained that the app drains battery power and cannot be installed on older iPhone handsets.
· Six women prisoners murdered by inmates in Honduras →
The president of the Prisoners' Association, Delma Ordonez, has complained to authorities that coronavirus quarantine has provoked psychological problems among inmates.
· A Covid-19 fatali-tea: How Subang Jaya’s Boba Street bubble burst →
She complained that some of the smaller brands continue to cook the boba even when there are no customers around, resulting in very tough and hard-to-chew tapioca balls.
· Boris Johnson accused of ‘trashing’ scientific advice to defend Dominic Cummings →
Boris Johnson has “trashed” all the advice he was given on building public trust during the coronavirus lockdown in order to defend Dominic Cummings, a government adviser has complained.