Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Ben Roberts-Smith defamation trial delayed as Fairfax lawyers seek to introduce new evidence →
“The second reason is that this is a trial where the credibility or reliability of the key witnesses may well be crucial in circumstances where the alleged imputations arising from the matters complained of are, as I have said, very serious indeed.”
· How Wuhan is testing 6.5 million people for Coronavirus in days →
There have also been questions about the reliability of China's testing kits and reagents, with some countries complaining that the rush by Chinese manufacturers to meet surging global demand has led to faulty exports.
· Biden calls Trump a 'fool' for mocking masks during pandemic →
Trump then asked the reporter who was following up with a second question to remove the mask he was wearing, complaining he couldn’t hear him.
· Disney, CBS sued for ‘rampant’ sexual harassment on cop show →
Director Kevin Kish warned that “companies and leaders who protect harassers and retaliate against those who complain violate the law.”
· Amazon shareholders call for company to release warehouse safety data after workers raise alarm →
The call for more data comes after several instances of Amazon warehouse workers complaining of unsafe conditions in the shipping giant's facilities.
The Wall Street Journal
· ‘Lost in Thought’ Review: The Life of the Mind →
“Quit complaining,” the story seemed to say, “and better yourself in home confinement!” Exhortations to engage in self-improvement can sound discordant in times of calamity, but we haven’t done so bad.
· Australian media to be tried for contempt over Pell reporting →
Local media then ran cryptic articles complaining they were being prevented from reporting on a story of major public interest.
The New York Times
· ‘It’s the Death Towers’: How the Bronx Became New York’s Virus Hot Spot →
One janitor complained that he did not have enough protective gear.
· Morning mail: Malka Leifer ruling, strip-search class action, new JK Rowling book →
One woman who was strip-searched at a music festival in 2017 said she felt powerless: “I felt like, who am I going to complain to?
· Government could refund people fined for doing what Dominic Cummings did →
Many medics have complained about an undersupply of equipment and advice of reusing it has been changed during the crisis to make supplies last longer.