|filed a complaint||苦情を申し立てた|
|lodged a complaint||苦情を申し立てた|
· Instacart’s tip-baiting system is short-changing shoppers, senators say →
A recent Verge investigation found the practice was a widespread complaint among shoppers who also had significant difficulty receiving the sick pay promised by the company.
The China Post
· Disease that began among rich shifts to Latin America’s poor →
Health workers in Kennedy have protested in recent weeks, saying they do not have enough masks and protective gear — a complaint that has been echoed nationwide.
· Smart socks maker Siren raises nearly $12 million →
Notable in McKellar's complaint was a claim that Peter Thiel was horrified by the goings-on at Mithril, going so far as to consider shutting the firm down.
· Police want Liverpool title clincher played at neutral venue →
There had been complaints from some clubs towards the bottom of the table, including Brighton, about the impact of playing at neutral venues on sporting integrity.
· We shouldn't have to witness George Floyd's killing for it to spark outrage →
If you want to raise awareness then write to politicians, sign petitions, make direct complaints to police departments, donate to the families of victims if they need help.
· Cedar Meats dismissed reports of COVID-19 as 'rumour and innuendo' →
Cedar Meats in Brooklyn: rejects any suggestion it did not take coronavirus complaints seriously.Credit:Jason South
· Inside the air traffic control 'boys club' →
But this was not reflected in complaints to management and Ms Broderick said this spoke “to a culture that is not psychologically safe”.
· George Floyd and police officer who kneeled on his neck worked at same club, owner claims →
It emerged on Thursday that Mr Chauvin had been the subject of 18 complaints whilst employed with Minneapolis police, as protests continue in the wake of the death,
· CBI starts preliminary enquiry into cash transactions and foreign donations of Tablighi Jamaat →
The enquiry is registered on a complaint that the organisers of the Jamaat are indulging in dubious cash transactions through illegal and unfair means, the officials said.
· China in Europe: All for One and One for All? →
The reasons for that seem to be obvious: 1) the infrastructure is relatively poor in, for example, the Balkans; 2) there are fewer political and economic complaints about China; 3) strict EU rules and regulations do not hamper negotiations and processes; and 4) other financial resources (such as EU structural funds) are not available or are less accessible.