“Complex” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Workiva: Time To Move Faster →
This is ideal because financial management projects are complex, and no vendor can succeed much in isolation.
· Colgate-Palmolive Is A Buy →
I judge whether a stock is priced “right” or not in a few ways, ranging from the simple to the more complex.
· Coronavirus: Snooker becomes the first sport to return to live TV action in Britain →
The venue for the indoor sport is important - it not only stages the matches but has an on-site hotel too meaning players, officials and World Snooker Tour staff are contained at the complex until 11 June.
· The Station: Amazon eyes Zoox, Aurora goes back to school and Cabana hits the road →
Aurora has hired computer scientists, engineers, physicists, and mathematicians to help in the complex task of integrating different hardware and software modules into an AV system.
· Coalition gave private pathology companies lucrative Covid contracts →
Private pathology argues that the testing is complex, new and extremely expensive, and that, before the increase, the subsidy was well below cost.
· Working from home? Four steps that can help you keep your data secure →
Changing password to something far more complex than just names or birthdays of family members is the most basic step in securing the home network.
The New York Times
· Karen Blumenthal, 61, Dies; Journalist Turned Young-Adult Author →
Just as her journalism sought to untangle complex financial subjects for adults, many of her books tried to show young readers how certain hot-button issues — gun control, for example, or abortion rights — evolved from complex social forces.
· Super League's best-laid plans for expansion halted by the pandemic →
For Catalans, the situation is more complex, as professional sport is currently suspended until September in France, meaning the Dragons will have to relocate their entire squad and staff from Perpignan to England.
· Being black while in nature: 'You’re an endangered species' →
“I have some complex equation that I have to figure out several times a fucking day.”
· Taj Mahal damaged in deadly India thunderstorm →
AGRA, May 31 — A deadly thunderstorm that rolled across parts of northern India damaged sections of the Taj Mahal complex, including the main gate and a railing running below its five lofty domes, officials said today.