|apartment complex||Apartman kompleksi|
|complex numbers||Karışık sayılar|
|more complex||Daha karmaşık|
|sports complex||Spor kompleksi|
|temple complex||Tapınak kompleksi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'Stay elite': what the papers say about Dominic Cummings' refusal to quit →
His justification for driving to Durham to self-isolate was so complex, writes the Guardian’s political editor, Heather Stewart, “it might have helped if he had had a whiteboard to sketch it out on”.
The New York Times
· Bamboozles →
In complex technical terms and in the words of the crossword puzzles editor, Will Shortz, Tuesdays are “just a little bit harder.”
· Silver: Precious Snake Oil →
This is not to say investors' brains are plugged into some complex circuit board, but their animal spirits are different from their ancestors'.
· Lofty's significant contribution to medical science →
He had that uncanny ability to reduce a complex concept to easily understandable construct – a trait that sometimes frustrated him when colleagues could not see his vision.
· Djokovic starts own tournament as world tennis remains suspended →
The first leg will take place on red clay in Belgrade on June 13 and 14 at Djokovic's complex and the second in Croatia's coastal resort Zadar on June 20 and 21.
The New York Times
· In Praise of Fallible Leaders →
But it took a pandemic to show just how much damage a leader with an infallibility complex can inflict.
· Seated and subdued Cummings makes play for public's sympathy →
His justification for driving the 250-odd miles to self-isolate in a cottage in the grounds of his parents’ property was so complex it might have helped if he had had a whiteboard to sketch it out on.
· Defiant Dominic Cummings ‘does not regret’ lockdown trip to Durham amid public and Tory anger →
He said he hoped that people would understand his actions once they knew the “very complex situation” he was facing.
· ISRO's love-hate relationship with private sector - A look back at history →
If the Indian space agency is serious about this new push for privatisation, then it should introduce the ‘space law’ in Parliament in the Monsoon session or at least before the new Parliament Complex is made.
· RBI: The absconding forecaster - No GDP growth prediction in two months by MPC →
Economies, like weather systems, are complex frameworks.