|compromise was reached||妥協点に達した|
· Three top Ubisoft execs are leaving the company amid abuse allegations →
This is unacceptable, as toxic behaviors are in direct contrast to values on which I have never compromised — and never will.
· Senior staff leave gaming firm Ubisoft in harassment probe →
“This is unacceptable, as toxic behaviours are in direct contrast to values on which I have never compromised -- and never will,” he said, adding that he was “committed to implementing profound changes across the company to improve and strengthen our workplace culture”.
· U.N. Security Council approves limited humanitarian aid to Syria in contentious vote →
Under a compromise reached after days of negotiations and failed votes, only one of two existing border crossings through Turkey will remain open for the next year.
· What Will the Next Covid Stimulus Bill Look Like? →
The correct compromise is not to to do both but rather to provide some benefit to those who return to work while tapering benefits for those who don't to ensure people do not take advantage of free benefits.
· Fauci is sidelined by the White House as he steps up blunt talk on pandemic →
“He’ll try to be accommodating except for principles that are truly not something he can compromise on,” said one former senior administration official who has worked closely with Fauci for years.
· Women led, when the world struggled! Here are some powerful women leaders who made headlines recently →
Under her leadership, Taiwan became Covid-free without having to compromise on its democratic principles.
The New York Times
· Rename theMilitary Bases That Honor Confederates →
The Confederate base names are a legacy of a shameful compromise with white supremacy that is thoroughly documented in the historical record.
· With demand for new coronavirus relief bill, Meadows assumes unfamiliar role: Dealmaker →
But there’s apprehension about whether Meadows will revert to his days as a co-founder of the House Freedom Caucus, the conservative faction that torpedoed even small immigration compromises and persuaded Trump to shut down the government in late 2018.
· Short track skater dies from autoimmune disease in France aged 27 →
On the 29th it became clear her immune system had been seriously compromised and Van Ruijen suffered internal bleeding, including on the brain.
· This one simple issue could put ‘road users at risk’ as safety decisions are ‘compromised’ →
Road signs which are hidden from drivers may compromise safe decisions on unfamiliar roads which could put “road users at risk”, according to experts at GEM Motoring Assist.