Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· From 'dust' to glory, Liverpool's 'miracle' of Istanbul →
The much-fancied Milan, who had won the title in 2003 at Old Trafford, took the lead inside 50 seconds through captain Paolo Maldini's volley -- the first time Liverpool had conceded first in a Champions League game since their famous group-stage win over Olympiakos.
· NRL targets 1 July for crowds to return to stadiums →
Potential attendances would depend on the size of venues, with V’landys conceding social distancing regulations will play a role in just how many people will be allowed in.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Herald on May 25) →
His remarks seem designed to avoid an immediate backlash against lifting the sanctions before eventually moving in that direction without Pyongyang conceding its responsibility and apologizing for the attack that killed 46 South Korean sailors.
· Roosters co-captain Friend wants to continue into 2021 →
With all the recent publicity surrounding former Roosters player Latrell Mitchell plus Souths teammates Cody Walker and James Roberts, Friend conceded there would be no shortage of motivational fodder for Rabbitohs coach Wayne Bennett.
· New UK legal advice could open door to Hong Kong citizens →
The memorandum excludes a right of abode, Goldsmith concedes, but he claims it did not bind the future domestic actions of the UK government in perpetuity.
· Dominic Cummings may be a brilliant campaigner – but it will be tough to survive a political storm like this →
But even some friends concede his pugilistic approach is not suited to government, particularly when “the enemy” is a virus, rather than Labour, the EU, judges, parliament or the civil service.
· My favourite game: Dundee shock Rangers in seven-goal thriller →
Dundee, two weeks later, conceded six goals at Partick Thistle, but they stayed up that season.
· 'They will drive me to my next club': Bateman lifts lid on contract saga with Raiders →
Canberra have privately conceded this season is most likely Bateman's last at the Raiders.
The New York Times
· Trump Sows Doubt on Voting. It Keeps Some People Up at Night. →
Samuel J. Tilden of New York conceded to Gov.