Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Second-Wave Feminism →
Even The New York Times review, from Jan. 6, 1974, which called the book’s “attitude of self‐righteous indignation” counterproductive, conceded: “If the catalogue bails you out on only one occasion, it will still have been worth the price.”
The Wall Street Journal
· Scientist Behind Sweden’s No-Lockdown Policy Says It Wasn’t Strict Enough →
STOCKHOLM—The epidemiologist behind Sweden’s controversial decision to forgo a mandatory lockdown conceded for the first time that more restrictions might have helped prevent a surge in coronavirus-related deaths.
· Biden Is the Politician America Needs Right Now →
American history isn’t a fairy tale with a guaranteed happy ending.” Faith in progress is the nostrum of liberal politics, yet Biden broke with that faith in Philadelphia, and by so doing, he seemed to concede his own failure to appreciate the depths of American racism.
· How Trump's idea for a photo op led to havoc in a park →
But officials privately conceded that little thought was given to what President Trump would do once he actually got to the church.
· Endlesss, the iOS music making app from Tim Exile, takes to Kickstarter for desktop version →
Launch too late and the opportunity may have already been conceded to competitors.
· Premier League: the 10 most in-form players before lockdown →
They have reached the FA Cup quarter-finals without conceding a goal and have only conceded three in nine Europa League games.
· As it happened: Australia in recession as GDP drops 0.3 per cent; Victoria records seven new COVID-19 cases as Australian death toll stands at 102 →
The Morrison government is preparing a revamp to its $70 billion JobKeeper program that could cut the $1500-a-fortnight payment for some workers despite Treasurer Josh Frydenberg conceding the nation is in its first recession in three decades.
· Mexican President goes full-steam ahead with Mayan train →
Even the man in charge of executing the project, tourism development director Rogelio Jimenez Pons, concedes the timeline was accelerated.
· JobKeeper revamp in the works as virus puts Australia in recession →
The Morrison government is preparing a revamp to its $70 billion JobKeeper program that could cut the $1500 a fortnight payment for some workers despite Treasurer Josh Frydenberg conceding the nation is in its first recession in three decades.
The China Post
· The Latest: Wuhan finishes mass testing effort, isolates 300 →
NEW YORK — The true number of COVID-19 infections among inmates at Manhattan’s federal lockup was likely about seven times what the Bureau of Prisons has publicly reported, a government lawyer conceded Tuesday.