· Singapore GE: Workers’ Party retains Aljunied GRC with improved margin →
So if there is a concern you have, an issue you have, please come to talk to us.
· Singapore GE: Sengkang voters hope for new brand of politics, as WP promises ‘the hard work starts tomorrow’ →
Lynn Tan, a 26-year-old marketing manager who has lived in Sengkang for 21 years, said that after these results, she hopes the Government will pay more heed to the hopes and concerns of younger voters.
· Pac-12 Announces It Will Only Play Conference Football Games in 2020 →
The conference also noted that Pac-12 athletes who choose not to participate in intercollegiate athletics this season because of safety concerns about COVID-19 will continue to have their scholarships honored by their university and will remain in good standing with their team.
· Trump Commutes Sentence Of Longtime Friend And Adviser Roger Stone →
Stone was scheduled to report to prison on July 1, but he received a two-week reprieve from Jackson due to concerns about the coronavirus pandemic.
· Concern over turnout was factor in postponing Trump rally, GOP advisers say →
WASHINGTON — Well before the call was made to postpone President Donald Trump’s Saturday re-election rally in New Hampshire, the warning lights were flashing red: There were no signs of the typical throngs of supporters camped out days in advance for a good spot; the Republican governor said he would skip it, advising anyone at high risk to stay home over coronavirus concerns; fears of a repeat of Tulsa’s disappointing turnout weighed heavily; and then came the stormy weather reports, which could have further stifled attendance.
The New York Times
· Trump Commutes Sentence of Roger Stone in Case He Long Denounced →
He cited health concerns, including asthma, and a fear of the coronavirus.
The New York Times
· Dave Eggers: So You Want a Coronavirus Test? →
A: That does sound concerning.
· Amazon mistakenly tells workers to take TikTok app off phones →
SAN FRANCISCO, July 11 — Amazon yesterday said it mistakenly sent workers an email telling them to dump the TikTok mobile application from their cell phones because of security concerns.
· Tesla: You Should Buy The Stock Not The Car (Part 2) →
The timing turned out to be key as the factory is operational today and well positioned to benefit from the growing concern of Chinese consumers towards clean vehicles post-COVID-19 crisis.
· Nate Solder Hints at Displeasure with NFL's Plan to Start 2020 Season →
New York Giants offensive lineman Nate Solder, who is one of the team's player reps, expressed some frustration and concern with the NFL's plan to open training camps in two weeks, saying that if the proper precautions aren't taken, there will be no football in 2020.