“Concession” in the news
|received its concession|
Publications and example sentences
· Hubspot: Showing Strength On All Fronts →
For those companies that are transitioning online with cash flow difficulties, the concessions make it easy to start using Hubspot as well.
The New York Times
· Yemen Aid Falls Short, Threatening Food and Health Programs →
The Houthis have since made some concessions to allow aid to flow more freely, said Lise Grande, the United Nations’ top official in Yemen.
The New York Times
· They’re Calling It the ‘Conga Line Parliament’ →
In a minor concession, the government has said that it would allow those medically unable to attend to contribute digitally to parliamentary procedures, but not to vote.
· Seadrill Limited (SDRL) CEO Anton Dibowitz on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In summary, we granted day rate concessions for six months, with market index rates thereafter under the current contracts, while gaining a three-year extension on all five rigs, cementing our anchor position in this key jack-up market until 2026.
· Financing hunt during pandemic lifts May US convertible debt issuance to record →
Desperation for cash, however, has led issuers to make some concessions.
The China Post
· Will open seats be familiar sight in sports as virus fades? →
Most colleges rely heavily on ticket sales, souvenirs and concessions in football and basketball to raise the bottom line to the point that non-revenue sports can be fully funded.
· Terna: Italy's Regulated Utility Is Resilient And Branching Out →
Similar to other regulated electrical utilities, Terna are in charge of operating the electrical grid under a concession arrangement with the Italian government.
· 'Drastic surgery': Liberal senator Andrew Bragg's plan for superannuation overhaul →
The super industry not only benefits from $32 billion in annual fees but from tax concessions worth $36 billion for members, raising questions about whether there is enough scrutiny of the way the sector manages the lucrative flow of workers' cash.
· If you are doing it tough, relief for electricity bills is on offer →
There is also another source of relief available to millions of homeowners and renters: an enormous pot containing billions of dollars in government concessions and rebates for concession-card holders, Centrelink recipients and those in financial distress.
· What Is China Saying About the China-India Border Stand-Off? →
New Delhi is viewed as making use of the international situation (favorable for India and unfavorable for China) to make up for the gap in strength with China and seek benefits or concessions beyond its strength and capabilities.