|received its concession||その譲歩を受けた|
The Rio Times
· Despite Coronavirus, Brazil Will Sell 43 Airports, Says Minister →
The Minister of Infrastructure said that the concessions will be granted early next year, despite the crisis affecting the sector.
· Lockdown: No e-pass required for people with confirmed rail or air ticket to travel from Gurgaon →
Another Haryana-governed district in the NCR region– Faridabad has given similar concessions to people who have opted to travel to their destination via air route or railways.
· 'Ban on bushmeat' after Covid-19 but what if alternative is factory farming? →
No longer run by local hunters, it is helped by modern firearms and cellphones, and utilises a vast network of new roads driven deep into forest concessions by the international logging industry.
· 'NHAI capable of raising requisite funds from market' →
However, we have been working with the industry to address some of the challenges being faced by them, including financing challenges, We have fast-tracked dispute resolution and rationalised the Model Concession Agreement (MCA) framework to make investments in the highways sector more attractive.
· Scott Morrison walks away from union-busting 'integrity' bill →
Asked about the intergenerational equity aspect of the pandemic – with younger Australians shouldering most of the job losses and future debt – and the possibility of reforming tax concessions for older Australians, Morrison warned against “setting one group of Australians against another”.
· BorgWarner: A Tier 1 Auto Supplier Undervalued Based On SOTP Valuation →
I also think that low gasoline prices, low auto loan rates, price concessions and air travel should help improve new vehicle sales (thus, LV production growth), which in turn will impact BorgWarner’s business.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Times on May 26) →
Kim may think that his nuclear blackmail will put more pressure on the Trump administration, forcing it to make concessions and accept the North's demand for sanctions relief in return for the partial ― not complete ― scrapping of its nuclear facilities and materials.
· The 100 greatest UK No 1s: 100-10 →
What’s striking about the greatest reggae No 1 of all is how unvarnished its repurposing of an old Alton Ellis it is, the lack of concession to white ears as Althea and Donna riff on the lyrics of Trinity’s Three Piece Suit with blank-eyed teenage insouciance.
· Air Canada, Transat deal faces intense EU antitrust scrutiny →
The companies had declined to offer concessions to address its concerns during the EU's preliminary review of the deal.
· Hong Kong Is Becoming Ground Zero in the New Cold War →
It is arguable that any concession in Hong Kong, far from ‘appeasing’ Chinese imperialism, would be regarded as a sign of weakness and would be followed in due course by renewed agitation for the retrocession of the whole of Hong Kong, and that a concession in regard to Hong Kong could hardly fail to stimulate agitation in regard to Chinese claims and ambitions in South East Asia generally… (Foreign Office, 1946, CO 537/1656)