Concession trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|concession stand||Nhượng bộ|
|concession stands||Nhượng bộ|
|received its concession||Nhận được sự nhượng bộ của nó|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Private Equity Makes Huge Bet On Mexican Manufacturing - This Makes Centro Norte Even More Attractive →
The KCS Mexican rail concession has similar terms to the Mexican airport concessions.
· Brexit rant unleashed on UK by Germany as Britain attacked for lack of 'realism' →
But European sources have suggested it could still be too early to unveil the concessions with the trade talks expected to run until Halloween.
· Africa Waits as Virus Sets Back ‘Game-Changer’ Trade Pact →
Although the African Continental Free Trade Area legally entered into force last year, commerce that was due to start on July 1 has been postponed as the virus put the brakes on negotiations on the protocol for trade in goods, including tariff concessions.
· The new Eisenhower Memorial is stunning, especially at night. But is this the last of the ‘great man’ memorials? →
But we can be thankful that, for all the design concessions that led to a more traditional, more conventionally heroic memorial, the architect’s generous feelings to Ike are what remained consistent, and they soften the edges of this monument.
· Royal secret: How Queen secured successful marriage to Prince Philip with 'brilliant' move →
The Queen ultimately agreed to make a concession and ordered that all her descendants not granted the titles of Prince or Princesses should use the surname Mountbatten-Windsor.
· Supermarkets reach lockdown deal with state to keep Victoria fed →
The government said the concession was granted because poultry production systems were time sensitive, poultry processing was highly automated and fewer workers were required relative to abattoirs.
The New York Times
· For P.G.A. Championship, Harding Park Is a Muni Fit for a Major →
No longer would there be a need for on-course hospitality suites or most concessions and restrooms.
· Young Australia mostly agree on their hopes and fears for the future. Are leaders ready to listen? →
Look at the network of tax concessions designed to protect the wealth of older Australians.
· Nick Scali shares soar after lockdown spending prompts profit upgrade →
Nick Scali claimed $3.9 million via the government’s JobKeeper scheme and also received around $200,000 in rent concession from landlords, figures which were excluded from the company’s final profit and sales figures.
· Benettons and TCI Battle Italian Interventionism →
Even allowing for that, the proposal looks to be worth at least 10% of Autostrade’s equity value – consistent with penalties laid out in its highways concession agreement (save for other damages).