· Local CDA parties urge rethink on child refugees in Greek camps →
‘If anything does not fit in with CDA thought, it is the idea of leaving 500 orphans living in worsening conditions in Greek refugee camps,’ Klaas Valkering, who represents the CDA in Bergen, told Trouw, which published the appeal.
· Britons set for five days of sunshine as lockdown restrictions come under increasing pressure →
On Saturday the dry and mostly sunny conditions will continue for most, but it may be cloudier to the far north-west, according to the Met Office outlook.
· In a Bangladesh refugee camp, I'm worried about what lockdown means for the safety of Rohingya women →
A young woman that I helped recently needed nine stitches after her neighbour’s husband slashed the soles of her feet with a knife – during an argument over hygiene conditions
· New study links air pollution to increased risk of multiple sclerosis →
Both PM10 and PM2.5 have already been linked to various health conditions, including heart and lung disease, kidney disease, cancer, respiratory issues, memory problems, and even hair loss.
The New York Times
· Classic Car Auctions Upended by Coronavirus →
Chilblains are caused by inflammation in small blood vessels in reaction to cold or damp conditions, but they are usually common in the coldest winter months.
· (LEAD) S. Korea looking into 2 suspected cases of Kawasaki-like illness in children →
Children and adolescents under 19 show symptoms of a fever of 38 degrees Celsius or above lasting 24 hours or longer, with inflammation and multisystem (two or more) organ involvement in severe clinical condition requiring hospitalization.
· Former judge to investigate death of Adelaide woman Ann Marie Smith in full-time care →
NDIS minister Stuart Robert confirms inquiry after woman with cerebral palsy dies in what police call ‘disgusting and degrading’ conditions
· 'This makes Chinese medicine look bad': TCM supporters condemn illegal wildlife trade →
TCM encompasses many things – acupuncture therapies, breathing and physical exercise, eating habits related to particular conditions of the body and a variety of views about how to strike balance within the body, alongside medicinal TCM drugs.