Condition trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|good condition||Điều kiện tốt|
|heart condition||Điều kiện trái tim|
|human condition||Điều kiện con người|
|medical condition||Tình trạng sức khỏe|
|poor condition||Điều kiện khắc nghiệt|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Floyd's death symbolised experience of all African-Americans: Sharpton →
He did not die of common health conditions.
· From deputy mayor to town crier: Arron Wood's homelessness journey →
But having been through some tough times, he can genuinely empathise with the plight of those whose living conditions are unlikely to suddenly change for the better in 10 days’ time.
· Bakkafrost: Great Business But Now Too Expensive →
There is a great global demand for the salmon produced in this country due to its natural conditions for farming, its quality and low supply - the Faroe Islands only produce about 2.7% of the world’s salmon.
· Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) CEO Hock Tan on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Overall, we’re going to continue to operate and plan for challenging conditions going forward, given the uncertain environment.
· Remote medical monitoring system to help rural patients goes live →
“And once we develop the process, you could attach blood-sugar monitors, [and] monitors for any number of more mild conditions which people have to check themselves up on.”
· Looking back on the protests that have shaken America →
She tells Rachel why the global pandemic, which has disproportionately impacted African Americans, and which has lead to an economic downturn, which has also disproportionately impacted the African American community, alongside the systemic racism that already exists, has all played a part in creating the conditions for the protests to grow so rapidly.
· IDT Corporation (IDT) CEO Samuel Jonas on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, we remain mindful that current economic conditions if they endure will create additional hardships for many of our customers over the coming months.
· Generation Z: creative and committed, against the virus →
Art has helped some youngsters overcome the confines of lockdown and health conditions while living in small apartments.
· Study: Virus patients with high blood pressure twice as likely to die →
PARIS, June 5 — Patients with high blood pressure admitted to hospital with coronavirus infections are twice as likely to die as those without the condition, researchers said today.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Briefing: What Happened Today →
A person’s age has been shown to play a role, along with underlying conditions like diabetes, heart disease and obesity.