|code of conduct||行動規範|
· Trump's pick for internal State Department watchdog resigns in new shake-up →
Trump has previously said Mr Pompeo had asked him to fire Mr Linick in May, though the secretary has denied in testimony before Congress that Mr Linick's ongoing investigation into his conduct was a factor in his decision to oust him.
· Sumitomo Chemicals' Non-Pharma Businesses Are Given Essentially No Value By Markets At Current Price →
Sumitomo Chemicals' pharma business is a traditional biopharma operation, conducted primarily through publicly listed Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Ltd., which is a developer and manufacturer of a range of drugs primarily for neurological diseases like Schizophrenia and Parkinson's.
· Instagram adds video clips in challenge to TikTok →
“Simply put, they have too much power,” said Representative David Cicilline, a Democrat who chairs the panel which has been conducting a year-long investigation into the business practices of the four companies.
· Eastmain Resources: A Substantial Arbitrage Opportunity →
In the above press release, Auryn essentially determined the post-split valuation of Fury Gold to be Auryn’s current valuation less a $45.5m USD valuation of the two South American SpinCos which was the midpoint of a range in a report conducted by Evans and Evans.
· Acting State Department inspector general resigns after less than 3 months →
Why it matters: Akard was appointed after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo asked Trump to fire Linick, who has since testified that he was conducting five investigations into Pompeo and the State Department.
· 2nd-grade student tests positive for the coronavirus after 1st day of school →
The district said it conducted contact tracing and due to possible exposure, the child's teacher and 20 other students were asked to quarantine for two weeks.
· Aerial footage shows scope of devastation after Beirut explosion →
Aoun thanked emergency workers and officials and vowed to conduct a full investigation into why a warehouse storing an estimated 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate at a shipping port exploded, as the cause is still unclear.
· Sneak Peek at New Jobless Numbers →
Both the household and establishment surveys are conducted around the 12 of the month.
· Bihar floods: Situation worsens, 66 lakh affected; CM Nitish Kumar makes aerial survey →
He directed officials that antigen and RT-PCR tests must be conducted on all inmates at the relief camp to check the spread of COVID-19.
· Twitter Hacker’s Virtual Bail Hearing Is Hacked by Porn Bombs →
“The defendant’s conduct regarding the stealing of the identities of famous people and his attempt to hijack the funds of innocent individuals in less than four hours, that occurred 20 days ago,” Dirks said.