Confess в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· ‘If looks could sell’: Netflix series Selling Sunset shows property porn that will make you drool →
“When we go and get her nails done, she gets black and I get white,” Mary confesses.
The New York Times
· A Terrorist Attack Sparks the Plot of Megha Majumdar’s Powerful Debut Novel →
When Jivan shares this message online, sorrowing and outraged (but also, she confesses, hoping for a robust number of “likes”), she has no way of knowing that she is about to be arrested for the crime, and that her post will be entered as evidence.
· Country diary: woodcocks rode through the haunted shadows →
Infused further with willow warbler song, the walk is beautiful but haunted, although I confess that some of Goyt’s ghosts are mine.
· 9 movies and shows that explain how America’s justice system got this way →
Ava DuVernay (Selma, 13th) co-wrote and directed all four episodes of this miniseries about the infamous case of the Central Park Five, in which five boys ages 14 to 16 — none of whom were white — were coerced into confessing to raping a jogger named Trisha Meili in 1989, then convicted of the crime in 1990.
· On the run: lack of sport drives fans to madcap world of marble racing →
And yet, he confesses with a laugh: “I don’t understand it really, because if you ask me, I would never watch it.
· One in three Britons working while unwell during lockdown due to redundancy fears, research shows →
One in four also admitted to feeling the need to prove they have been working every day and the same number have confessed to checking in with their line managers or colleagues more often in order to do so.
· Singer BCL’s touching Hari Raya video for late husband Ashraf Sinclair gets two million views under 24 hours (VIDEO) →
The bustling atmosphere has been toned down for this year’s celebrations due to Ashraf’s passing and the inability of relatives to visit due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and Bunga confessed that the last few months have not been easy for her to get through.
The New York Times
· Tara Reade’s Tumultuous Journey to the 2020 Campaign →
She and Mr. Dronen had married in late 1994, and as the complaints about her work continued, Ms. Reade confessed that she was having a hard time at home, these people recalled.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Herald on June 1) →
Yoon confessed to raising 280 million won ($226,000) in donations through her four personal bank accounts on nine occasions while working for the council.
· 'Love and dignity': Inside the UK's special needs schools →
Ward confesses that being an educator for special needs children is frequently trying.