|came into conflict||対立した|
|conflict of interest||利益相反|
|during the conflict||紛争中|
· Kelly Loeffler and 2 other senators are no longer being investigated for insider trading →
And HR 1 would tighten rules around lawmaker conflicts of interest, though it doesn’t specifically mention insider trading.
Hong Kong Free Press
· US declares that Hong Kong is no longer enjoying autonomy from China →
AFP is a global news agency delivering fast, in-depth coverage of the events shaping our world from wars and conflicts to politics, sports, entertainment and the latest breakthroughs in health, science and technology.
· The fight over reopening churches reaches the Supreme Court →
Lower federal courts have split on whether churches have a constitutional right to hold services despite the pandemic, and the Supreme Court typically steps in to resolve conflicts among federal appeals courts.
· At least 20 killed as minibus collides with truck in Mali →
As well as fighting a growing coronavirus outbreak, Mali has been struggling to contain an armed conflict that first broke out in the north of the country in 2012.
· Libya's battle in the sky: How air superiority changed the war →
Air power has played an increasingly important role in the Libyan conflict.
· Another Incident on the Kyrgyzstan-Tajikistan Border →
According to the Tajik side, Kyrgyz shepherds entered Tajik territory and got into a conflict with Tajik citizens.
· Trump made Twitter his megaphone. A fact check won't change that. →
In the hours after the conflict erupted Tuesday between Trump and Twitter over the site’s fact-checking efforts, some conservatives lamented that there was no way the president could win the fight despite his pledge that he would not allow Twitter to fact-check him.
· Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa mosque to reopen Sunday: official →
The site has often been a flashpoint in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
· Every episode of Friends, ranked from worst to best →
Sweet, conflicted Joey was much more interesting than season 10 Joey, who somehow grew from a goofy airhead to an actual idiot towards the end.
· BlackRock to flag climate concerns at ExxonMobil AGM →
Two US shareholder advisory firms have recommended to investors that they back the proposal, arguing that having a CEO who also leads the board can create a potential conflict of interest and lack of independence among a company’s directors.