|stream of consciousness||意識の流れ|
· Rishi’s meal deals won’t tempt me back to pubs or restaurants – I don’t need alcohol to have fun anymore →
There are other far more therapeutic means to alter your consciousness, but I’ll save the warped drugs hierarchy for another time.
· John Lewis and Boots aren’t closing stores because of the coronavirus – they were dying long before the pandemic →
I will wager that the list of those marked for closure revealed this week was drawn up long before the words “Wuhan” and “market” had seared themselves on the global consciousness.
· Long tail of Covid-19 can prolong suffering for months, say survivors →
At one point he thought he was losing consciousness: “I thought I was dying, that was how scary it was.”
· Doctor Who blunder: Fans uncover bizarre Rose Tyler mistake in David Tennant debut →
Instead of returning to her skin-like form, the egotistical character decided to implant her consciousness into the body of her servant, Chip (Sean Gallagher).
· Majority of Americans say race discrimination is a big problem in the U.S. →
“This is a global, if you will, acknowledgment to match the global pandemic, it’s a global explosion of consciousness and that is an attributable to our young brilliant black people who have led the way,” Dyson added.
· A hospital interpreter, a nurse 'who made everything fun': US healthcare workers who died of Covid-19 in May →
Hospitalized, she retested positive and never regained consciousness.
· White House insiders are worried that 'unhinged conspiracy theorists' are being given more and more powerful roles at the Pentagon →
“It has essentially escaped public consciousness that a senior NSC staffer in the Trump administration wrote a memo that outlines the president's domestic political opposition in terms of Islamists, globalists, the deep state and the press.”
· No Reading, No Peace: The Power Of Black Stories Out Loud →
But to ignite those stories, and to bring the realities of racism, Black history, and social progress into the consciousness of kids, young readers need to hear these stories spoken.
The New York Times
· The Man Striving to Be the ‘Canadian Obama’ →
He ate communal meals, meditated daily and said he had little consciousness of his ethnicity or skin color.