“Consecutive” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Shimao Property: All Eyes On Share Placements And Spin-Off →
Shimao Property's net debt-to-equity ratio or net gearing was a very comfortable 59.7% as of end-FY2019, and its net gearing has been below 60% for eight consecutive years.
· Singapore COVID-19 cases top 32,000 with 383 new cases →
This is the second consecutive day where fewer tests have been conducted.
The China Post
· The Latest: India reports biggest jump in virus cases again →
NEW DELHI — For a seventh consecutive day, India has reported its biggest jump in coronavirus cases.
· Duterte threatens states if they block returning workers →
In other developments in the region, Indian cases have surged again for a seventh consecutive day.
The Japan Times
· Japan still world’s top creditor at end of 2019 →
Japan was the world’s largest holder of overseas net assets for the 29th consecutive year, the ministry said.
· Lost a big name: Pakistan's hockey fraternity mourns death of Balbir Singh Sr →
“Hockey has lost a big name as Balbir Singh was someone who enabled India to win three consecutive gold medals in the 1948, 1952 and 1956 Olympics because of his outstanding game,” Samiullah added.
· Hong Kong airport to resume limited transit services →
Tuesday marked 11 consecutive days with no recorded local infections.