The New York Times
· Aggressive Police Tactics During Protests Are Under Scrutiny →
And in Minneapolis, where there have been six consecutive nights of protests and clashes, a video appeared to show officers yelling at people on their porches to get inside and firing paint canisters at them.
· D.C. mayor issues citywide curfew as third night of unrest simmers near White House →
Demonstrators furious over the death of Floyd were met by police firing off flash-bangs and tear gas Sunday to disperse crowds just feet from the White House for the third consecutive night.
· S. Korea's 2020 trade volume tipped to miss US$1 tln mark →
South Korea's traded volume surpassed the $1 trillion mark for the third consecutive year in 2019.
· Troops, police clamp down in US cities as unrest over racism flares →
MINNEAPOLIS, June 1 — Thousands of National Guard troops patrolled major US cities yesterday after five consecutive nights of protests over racism and police brutality that boiled over into arson and looting, sending shock waves through the country.
· Commentary: Why Singapore's private residential market will remain attractive in the long term →
According to data from the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA), the overall price index of private homes slipped 1.0 per cent quarter-on-quarter in the first quarter of 2020, after rising for three consecutive quarters.
· New working world: How a virus killed job descriptions →
Whether you are an overburdened business leader in crisis or a young manager on consecutive Zoom calls, you know that if you had to illustrate your job today, you would not write the same things as three months ago!
· Covid-19: France records further decline in cases, hospitalisations →
The hospital death toll from the virus rose by 31 to 18,475 – the 11th consecutive daily increase below 100.
· George Floyd protests: the US cities that became hotspots of unrest →
Protesters encircled the White House and crowds clashed with Secret Service officers, national park and metropolitan police officers for a second consecutive night.
The Wall Street Journal
· This ETF Booms as Investors Bet on Airlines →
The fund has had net inflows for 62 consecutive trading days, according to FactSet, despite its price falling sharply during that period.
· Harley Davidson Is Still Not Attractive At Its Current Price →
In the graph above, we see consecutive years of declining sales to distributors.