|consecutive season||Ardışık sezon|
|consecutive year||Ardışık yıl|
|consecutive years||Ardışık yıllar|
|second consecutive||Üst üste ikinci|
|third consecutive||Ardışık üçüncü|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Sex offenders, bullying and number plates: China's parliament proposals →
The number of births fell for a third consecutive year in 2019, even though China relaxed its strict one-child policy in 2016 to allow people to have two children.
· When Ravenhill Roared - How Ulster made their Belfast home a European fortress →
Ulster topped their European pool for the second consecutive year in 2013-14 - Kiwi coach Mark Anscombe again at the helm as the Irish province put some inconsistent Pro14 form behind them to win six matches out of six in the pool stage for the first time.
· Swans, Giants keen on crowds for late-season AFL derby →
They've also been handed plum time slots on free-to-air television, with three of the Swans' four games to be shown nationwide on the Seven Network, while GWS will play consecutive Friday night blockbusters against the Western Bulldogs (away) and Collingwood (home).
· Confusion, jitters as domestic flights in India resume →
New coronavirus cases in India crossed 6,000 for the third consecutive day on Sunday, surging to a record single-day spike of 6,767 infections.
· Lance Armstrong paid for meals of strangers who verbally abused him in street →
The former cyclist, who was diagnosed with cancer in 1996, went on to win seven consecutive titles with the help of performance enhancing drugs.
· Seoul stocks close higher on hopes of economic stimulus →
Foreign investors sold a net 142.1 billion won, becoming net sellers for a second consecutive session.
· Spending insights crucial during real-time recession →
During the 2008 global financial crisis, targeted stimulus payments helped prevent the Australian economy from recording two consecutive quarters of contraction, a technical definition of a recession.
· Euros Game of the Century: Last 16 - vote for the greatest match since 2000 →
In the end, Italy produced a passionate and tactically superior display to end Spain's quest for a third consecutive European title, Giorgio Chiellini scoring the game's opening goal before Southampton striker Graziano Pelle sealed victory in injury time.