|age of consent||同意年齢|
|without the consent||同意なしに|
· Manyana bushland clearing halted as protest group launches federal court challenge →
Ozy Homes has a development consent for the 20 hectares that dates back to 2008.
· Today in Korean history →
1984 -- The International Olympic Committee gives formal consent to Seoul to host the 1988 Summer Olympic Games.
· AFP rules out charges against News Corp journalist Annika Smethurst after raid →
The raids triggered widespread backlash and a press freedom campaign that has resulted in assurances journalists will not be prosecuted without the attorney general’s consent.
· (Copyright) →
The use of the content for any other purposes other than personal and noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the Yonhap News Agency.
· Coronavirus: Hungary’s government seeks to remove autocratic rule from far-right leader Orban →
He has since said parliament could at any time cancel the special powers to manage the country without their consent - with government spokesman Zoltan Kovacs saying the right to rule by decree went “hand in hand” with the nation’s state of emergency - implying both could be rescinded together.
· AI can battle coronavirus, but privacy shouldn't be a casualty →
Decentralized Privacy-Preserving Proximity Tracing, or “DP3T,” approaches that use Bluetooth may offer a secure and decentralized protocol for consenting users to share data with public health authorities.
· Virtual Minecraft protest demands Microsoft address the game’s sexual predator problem →
Among many other safety features, we require that children under 13 obtain parental consent before they can play Minecraft, and we use chat filters and a team of content moderators to remove abusive, dangerous, and inappropriate content.
· In land of big data, China sets individual privacy rights →
Data collectors have a duty to protect an individual's personal information and cannot obtain, disclose or conduct transactions of such data without consent.
· Hungary gov't says PM's power to rule by decree to end on June 20 →
Orban said on Tuesday that Parliament could at any time cancel the special powers to manage the country without parliament's consent, which he said were necessary to curb the coronavirus pandemic and its economic fallout.
· Conservative MPs to challenge Boris Johnson face-to-face over his refusal to sack Dominic Cummings →
One said the “moral authority” to demand the public’s consent for the fight against coronavirus was being lost, while a second highlighted the impression given of “one rule for them and another for senior government advisers”.