|age of consent||Reşitlik yaşı|
|informed consent||Aydınlatılmış onam|
|mutual consent||Karşılıklı rıza|
|parental consent||Ebeveyn izni|
|without the consent||Rızasız|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· ‘I can’t breathe’ a rally cry anew for police protests in US →
Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions ordered a review of consent decrees, legal agreements meant to effect change, that the Obama-era Justice Department had used to fight police misconduct, in part over a belief that the Democratic administration had vilified the police.
· US senators urge probe of TikTok on children's privacy →
Four U.S. senators, including a China hawk, urged the Federal Trade Commission on Friday to investigate allegations that the popular video app TikTok violated a consent decree protecting children's privacy.
· Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) CEO Charlie Scharf presents at Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
But the Fed consent order is just one piece of work that we have to do.
· Wells Fargo reveals new risk management structure →
The bank has had to contend with a federal investigation, a dozen consent orders and an unprecedented Federal Reserve cap on its balance sheet growth as the fallout of a 2016 sales practices scandal.
· (Copyright) →
The use of the content for any other purposes other than personal and noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the Yonhap News Agency.
· Requests to die surge as virus fears push terminally ill to make plans →
The laws allow access to a lethal substance for terminally ill adults who have only about six months to live – or no longer than 12 months for those with a neurodegenerative diagnosis – and who meet other strict eligibility criteria such as being able to give informed consent.
· Indonesian woman consumes pills to abort baby, say Penang police →
The news went viral on social media today claiming that the couple had buried the baby, but police investigations found that the burial was carried out by the hospital after obtaining the woman’s consent.
· Britain's double shame: coronavirus deaths and economic collapse →
The great populist fallacy is that all a leader needs to claim consent is to win an occasional election.
· Reexamining MLP/Midstream Oil Correlations →
This material is reproduced with the prior consent of Alerian.
· COVID-19 and Trust in the Chinese Government: What Do We Actually Know? →
Thus, to the degree that Asian authoritarian political systems achieve greater legitimacy than liberal democratic counterparts, contrary to the assumption that such legitimacy requires the consent of the governed, then Asian authoritarian politics ought to be better positioned to handle public health crises.