“Conservative” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Sector Spotlight: Manufactured Housing REITs →
The balance sheets of manufactured housing REITs are fairly conservative relative to other property types.
· Chinese CDC rules out Wuhan market as virus origin →
Over the dissent of the four more conservative justices, Chief Justice John Roberts joined the court’s four liberals in turning away a request from the South Bay United Pentecostal Church in Chula Vista, California, in the San Diego area.
· These vote by mail lawsuits could help decide presidential election →
Tom Pepinsky, a government professor at Cornell University, recently co-authored a report that found partisanship to be “the single most consistent factor” that determines Americans’ response to the coronavirus, with conservatives less likely than liberals to perceive the virus as a threat and respond accordingly.
· Rose Byrne: ‘You understand why feminists are furious – we’re still talking about this?’ →
Her co-stars play flamboyant characters: a brilliant Margo Martindale is Bella Abzug; Tracey Ullman chews the furniture as Betty Friedan; the show belongs to Cate Blanchett as Phyllis Schlafly, the conservative wrecker of the ERA.
· I'm alive because of immigration from Hong Kong – but the UK needs to do much more than issue passports →
The 1962 Commonwealth Immigrants Act, introduced by the Conservatives, made it clear that not all British subjects were equal when it came to residence rights.
· Dacian Gold: Digging Into The Q3 Results →
Therefore, while this has put a massive dent in initial plans for Dacian to become a 160,000-ounce plus producer by FY-2022, the company should at least stop burning cash and be able to put a dent in its debt with its more conservative plan it is undergoing.
· This Mispriced Investment Grade Bond From Zions Bancorporation Offers 5% Upside To Fair Value →
This bond has a bid at 4.23%, and if we transfer this bid to our ZIONL, it compares to a price of around $28, which is our conservative fair value estimate.
The New York Times
· Kris Kobach Is Back, and a Kansas Senate Seat May Be Up for Grabs →
The race — to replace the retiring Republican Pat Roberts — may also test whether there are limits to a message centered on fealty to Mr. Trump, even in a strongly conservative state.