“Consider” in the news
|did not consider|
|does not consider|
Publications and example sentences
· Trump press secretary says president always tries to tell truth as she attacks social media →
An executive order on Thursday is expected to relate to section 230 the Communications Decency Act, which allows platforms like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to be considered as platforms rather than publishers.
· Naked Puts On MetLife For Generating Income →
What do we consider a value stock?
· II-VI Looking To Flex Newly-Bought Muscle In Multiple Growth Markets →
I believe the rewards presently outweigh the risks, though, and this is still a name worth considering as a strong play on growth in datacom and telecom spending over the next few years.
The Wall Street Journal
· Immigration Issues Dim Grad Student Plans →
Concerns over visa availability combined with harsh immigration rhetoric have long been on the minds of international students considering the U.S. as a study destination.
· Coronavirus superspreaders may be responsible for huge share of infections →
Flashback: Typhoid Mary, who was an Irish-born cook and asymptomatic carrier of typhoid, was considered a superspreader of the disease in New York in the early 20th century.
The New York Times
· House Approves Revisions to Paycheck Protection Program →
The bill’s near-unanimous passage in the House marked a rare bit of bipartisanship amid a bitterly partisan debate over the next round of federal coronavirus relief, with Democrats pressing for quick action to provide trillions more in spending and Republicans wanting to wait and consider a far leaner package.
The New York Times
· What Students Are Saying About Quarantine Dating, Ghosts and Songs of Hope →
in the Buddhist religion the 49 days after someone dies they’ll still be around, those 49 days they can be consider as a ghost.
· REX American Resources Corporation (REX) CEO Zafar Rizvi on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We will consider outside investments -- we've done that in the past; that's how we got into the ethanol business -- if we feel it will be profitable and will fit our skill set.
· Abercrombie & Fitch's (ANF) CEO Fran Horowitz on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
To follow-up on some prior question, considering your favorable inventory position and the bid momentum you have quarter-to-date into May, as I think about your trends directionally, do you believe gross margins can sequentially improve and that the worst is behind us?
· Dollar General Corporation (DG) CEO Todd Vasos on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We believe our unique store footprint combined with our digital efforts have positioned us well in a challenging and changing retail landscape, particularly as we consider the possibilities in a post-COVID-19 environment.