|did not consider||考慮しませんでした|
|does not consider||考慮しない|
· TJX Cos. Is On Sale →
Considering how TJX bounced back from the Great Recession and thrived in an environment where many others didn’t, I have no doubt TJX will bounce back from this setback as well.
· Lundin Energy: Robust Cash Flows And Debt Reduction →
This fact is of principal importance for investors who consider holding Lundin Energy shares for at least a decade.
· Lionel Messi: Gary Lineker on football's 'bewildering talent' →
But some will still argue Messi needs to win a World Cup to be considered the greatest, when he has won absolutely everything else.
· Lost Stock: 'It's like buying your future self a present' →
However Russell hopes that shoppers will swap items they do not want to keep with other users, or donate them to charity.Lost Stock says it is not certain if it will make a profit from the venture, but given the success so far, it is considering introducing boxes of childrenswear.
· England to limit students going to Wales, Scotland and N Ireland →
I will consider the consequences for Wales arising from the UK government’s policy and take further action to ensure that those interests are protected.”
· Myths and facts about life insurance plans: Know them before you buy your next policy →
Fact: Usually, most policyholders invest in life insurance plan considering it only as a tax saving option.
The Japan Times
· Disadvantaged families fear school closures widening inequalities in Japanese education →
In this regard, education minister Koichi Hagiuda said Friday the government has started considering holding reviews of the dates and academic topics for next year’s university exams.
· Q4FY20 GDP shows slowdown deepening, demand weakening due to coronavirus →
“GDP growth at 3.1% is not a major surprise considering the challenges that started in March 2020 and Q1FY21 will be even weaker.
The Japan Times
· 80% of mayors in Japan not on board with shift to September school year →
Abe has said he will consider moving the academic year to September, which would put Japan in alignment with many other countries.
· State authorities close parks over distancing fears →
Parks Victoria did not explain why these particular attractions were singled out but reminded potential visitors to use good judgement and consider heading to alternative destinations if parks are busy.