|consider themselves||Kendilerini düşün|
|consider whether||Olup olmadığını düşün|
|did not consider||Dikkate almadı|
|does not consider||Dikkate almaz|
|not consider||Dikkate almamak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Aubrey Menarndt on Mongolia’s Dynamic Youth →
While perhaps a sound idea in theory, these consultants failed to consider their program’s real-world application.
· Big Bash League draft on the cards as CA mulls suite of innovations →
League sources have indicated that such a move is being strongly considered by CA.
· Rio Tinto apologises to traditional owners after blasting 46,000-year-old Aboriginal site →
“It will provide for agreements between traditional owners and proponents to include a process to consider new information that may come to light, and allow the parties to be able to amend the agreements by mutual consent,” Wyatt said.
· The week in TV: Unprecedented; A House Through Time; The First Team; Space Force and more →
Lennie James and Gemma Arterton opened our eyes to the plight of the homeless and the fact that polite coercive abuse is so often the demesne of the privileged; Katherine Parkinson sobbed for all of us against misunderstood generational grievance – and all so astonishingly condensed, when you consider that it can take Netflix, or some-such, 400 hour-long episodes to solve a crime.
· Panthers, Knights draw golden point thriller after Pearce concussed →
If the Knights had lost by 20, some might have still considered it a win.
· Double Lives review – the mother of all battles for equality →
As historian Helen McCarthy explains in Double Lives: A History of Working Motherhood, such women were a well-established feature but were considered a deviancy, far from the social norm.
· It's what people turn to': Lauren Laverne, Iain Dale and others on why radio is thriving in lockdown →
When I ask if he considers his show a release valve for the 563,000 people tuning in every week – LBC says digital listening hours to the show were up by 44% in April compared to February – Dale replies: “I think this is ultimately public service broadcasting.
The China Post
· Liberal Warsaw mayor injects suspense into presidential vote →
It is considered extremely likely that Duda and Trzaskowski, both of whom are 48, will face off in the runoff.
· Burlington Remains A Sell →
This could be considered highly indebted for a retail company amid an uncertain economy.
· Rapid7: A Straggler, But Not For Long →
Guidance for 2020 is for 19% to 21% revenue growth, a fairly conservative figure that considers the impact of the pandemic.