“Consist” in the news
|consist of only|
|households that consist|
Publications and example sentences
· Tia Health gets over $24 million to build a network of holistic health clinics and virtual services for women →
The staff at Tia consists not just of doctors and nurse practitioners (there are two of each), but also licensed clinical therapists that provide mental health services for Tia’s patient population too.
· UP Fintech Holding Limited's (TIGR) CEO Wu Tianhua on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Other revenue primarily consists revenue from corporate services such as IPO underwriting grew 291% year-over-year to $2.5 million.
The New York Times
· ‘Circumstantial Pleasures’ Review: The Lyrical Junkman Cometh →
That’s the case with “Circumstantial Pleasures,” which consists of six shorts that total 65 visually and aurally dense minutes.
· Energy Transfer: 14% Yield And Exporting Opportunities Make This A Buy →
The ALPS Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) is one of the largest MLP ETFs with its top 5 holdings consisting of MPLX LP (MPLX), ET, Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP), Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) and Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP).
The China Post
· EU pledges to stay green in recovery from coronavirus →
To weather the deep recession triggered by the pandemic, Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has proposed a €1.85 trillion ($2 trillion) package consisting of a revised long-term budget and a recovery fund, with 25% of the funding set aside for climate action.
· Boston Properties signs new leases, renewals in April, May →
Has $3.3B of total liquidity, consisting of $1.7B of cash, $151M of cash held in 1031 exchange escrow, as well as $1.5B available under its unsecured revolving credit facility as of May 5, 2020.
· Small indexes are outperforming the broader stock market →
While still trailing the S&P 500 and other major U.S. stock indexes by a solid margin year to date, the Russell 2000 index, which consists of many of the country's smallest public companies, has outpaced the broader market's rebound since March 23.
· Monmouth Real Estate: A Conservative, Long-Term Investor's Dream →
Currently, Monmouth holds a $230 million pipeline consisting of four built-to-suit buildings, all net leased to investment grade tenants, and totaling more than 1.5 million square feet.
· Kany García's new album 'Mesa Para Dos' was born out of 'necessity to stay connected' in quarantine →
“Cacerolazo” protests — consisting of the banging of pots and pans — echoed in countries such as Chile, Colombia, Bolivia and Venezuela last year in response to unrest over weak political systems.
· Now a group of former Bar Council heads demand proper explanation from AG over Riza Aziz’s ‘perplexing’ DNAA decision →
KUALA LUMPUR, May 28 — A prominent group of lawyers consisting mostly of former Bar Council presidents have questioned the discharge not amounting to an acquittal (DNAA) granted to Riza Shahriz Abdul Aziz, demanding a proper explanation from the attorney general (AG) following uncertainties surrounding the actual reason behind the decision.