|constant pressure||Sabit basınç|
|constant speed||Sabit hız|
|constant threat||Sürekli tehdit|
|remained constant||Sabit kaldı|
|remains constant||Sabit kalır|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Does a Crisis Spur Political Unity? Not This Pandemic →
It was one more partisan fight in a toxic political environment fraught with personal insults, institutional shaming and constant accusations of putting party over the nation’s well-being in efforts to stir the passions of one voting bloc or another.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Times on May 29) →
Korea's massive household debt is another constant concern.
· Larry Kramer Knew That an Honest Debate Was a Rude One →
In the aforementioned 1983 editorial on AIDS published in New York Native, there’s a sentence that could have come straight out of the Faggots inferno: “We grasped at the straws of possible cause: promiscuity, poppers, back rooms, the baths, rimming, fisting, anal intercourse, urine, semen, shit, saliva, sweat, blood, blacks, a single virus, a new virus, repeated exposure to a virus, amoebas carrying a virus, drugs, Haiti, voodoo, Flagyl, constant bouts of amebiasis, hepatitis A and B, syphilis, gonorrhea.” There is also a section blasting “guys who moan that giving up careless sex until this blows over is worse than death,” which gave fodder to those who saw Kramer as a traitorous nag.
· Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) CEO Douglas Yearley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But, you referred in your comments, your press release to the deposit to contract ratio remaining constant.
· Kimberly-Clark's (KMB) CEO Mike Hsu on Bernstein's 2020 Annual Strategic Decisions Conference →
One of them is kind of a constant refrain, which may be less relevant now, given what your stock has done.
· Knot Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) CEO Gary Chapman on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And actually, we're in constant contact with pretty much every shuttle tanker customer in Brazil, as you may imagine.
· Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) CEO Victor Dodig on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The constant dollar increase of 2% reflects our continued growth investments in this business, net of the impact of our efficiency initiatives and a significant reduction in travel and business development expenses.
· Abercrombie & Fitch's (ANF) CEO Fran Horowitz on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Adjusted net loss per diluted share was $3.29 compared to $0.29 loss last year or $0.32 on a constant currency basis.
· Couriers delivering coronavirus test samples vote to strike over health and safety concerns →
“All TDL’s health and safety protocols, which includes access to Covid-19 testing for those with symptoms, are compliant with current regulations and UK Government guidelines, are kept under constant review by TDL’s director of health and safety, and when they change, TDL’s protocols change with them.”
· MiX Telematics Limited (MIXT) CEO Stefan Joselowitz on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
A final point related to the adoption of GAAP as noted in the press release, there was no impact on revenue and on the constant currency growth rates.