|became a consultant||コンサルタントになった|
· Bollore's Shares Are Cheap, But Value Still Mostly Rests On Unwinding Complex Structure →
When Muddy Waters researched the company in 2015, they hired consultants to help determine the number of shares outstanding.
· Tui customers remain angry over lack of coronavirus refunds →
“No sign of money nor any response from ‘personal cruise consultants’.”
The Japan Times
· Dangerous blood clots pose a perplexing coronavirus threat →
Spyropoulos has been a paid consultant to Janssen Pharmaceuticals, makers of Xarelto, the drug’s brand name.
· Coronavirus: Why are survivors being asked to donate plasma? →
Dr Alessandro Giardini, a consultant in the cardiology department of Great Ormond Street Hospital, has been billed as an antibody 'super donor' after he spent seven days on a ventilator in intensive care after contracting the virus.
The New York Times
· With or Without the Say of Players, College Football Moves Toward a Return →
“How much would I have to pay you to make that run?” Binney, who has worked as a consultant for the Minnesota Twins, the Atlanta Hawks and the Jacksonville Jaguars, wrote on his N.F.L.
The New York Times
· An ‘Avalanche of Evictions’ Could Be Bearing Down on America’s Renters →
Ms. Naffah, who had been juggling two part-time jobs — teaching elementary school students how to read and working as a beauty consultant at a mall — quickly fell behind on the $800 she pays in rent each month for a one-bedroom apartment in Euclid, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland.
· #ARM Worldwide bags social media mandate for MTV India →
We look forward to the association with ARM Worldwide as our strategic social media consultants and expect this collaboration will further enhance MTV India’s presence in the digital space,” he added on the association.
· Trump's treaty aversion is destroying Cold War safety nets and hastening a superpower crisis →
Jeff McCausland, a retired U.S. Army colonel, is national security consultant for CBS Radio, visiting professor at Dickinson College and CEO of Diamond6 Leadership, LLC.
· 'Lift your game or go': APRA ups pressure on super funds to merge →
The consultants said funds need to consolidate to achieve scale to generate better returns for members.
· World-first cannabis-based medicine trial on babies begins in UK hospital →
Professor Paul Clarke, consultant neonatologist at the hospital, said there was “a lot of excitement on the unit” about the study.