|became a consultant||Danışman oldu|
|business consultant||Iş danışmanı|
|creative consultant||Yaratıcı danışman|
|management consultant||Yönetim danışmanı|
|political consultant||Siyasi danışman|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Where to get tested for coronavirus in Queensland →
Clinical nurse consultant Janice Geary demonstrates the testing procedure for Queensland Health Minister Steven Miles at the Prince Charles Hospital.Credit:Darren England/AAP
· Trump ally Roger Stone still a criminal, says Mueller →
The flamboyant Stone, a long-time political activist and consultant — he even sports a tattoo of his former boss president Richard Nixon — is easily recognized by his trademark dark glasses and bowler hat.
· Singapore GE: Sengkang residents give reasons why they plumped for WP, including a better connection with its candidates →
“The coffee shop near my house is not very appealing,” business consultant WY Chan, 26, said.
· Ubisoft announces staff departures after misconduct allegations →
Unisoft said last month it was investigating allegations of misconduct at the company with the support of specialized external consultants.
· Mueller breaks his silence to defend Russia investigation and Stone prosecution →
In asserting Stone had links to the Russian government, Mueller appears to be referencing a series of private messages the political consultant and longtime Trump friend had with an online persona known as Guccifer 2.0 in August 2016.
· Disinfection stations, cardboard mascots for social distancing: Some Malaysian businesses go the extra mile in new normal →
Over at a Proton service centre operated by Setia Gemilang Auto Sdn Bhd, customers are required to assemble and wear the face shields provided before they meet the customer service consultants on duty.
· How we stay together: 'We've seen so much, and gone through so much' →
Names: Anita and Jason LundYears together: 24Occupations: Company director and IT consultant
· How Australia's night-time economy could boost the coronavirus recovery →
But the economic potential for retail, food and entertainment businesses operating outside standard office hours has been highlighted in data collected by Urbis, a city planning and policy consultant group.
· Casualty spoilers: Charlie Fairhead's new role 'revealed' in epic revenge twist →
Having worked hard and stepped on people’s toes to get the position she now holds, the fiery consultant could be prepared to battle her friend for the top spot.
· Trump move to free ally Stone is 'historic corruption': Republican senator →
The flamboyant Stone, a longtime political activist and consultant - he even sports a tattoo of President Richard Nixon, for whom he once worked - is easily recognised by his trademark dark glasses and bowler hat.