· VMware, Inc. (VMW) CEO Patrick Gelsinger at Bank of America 2020 Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
Wow, you're going to give me VMs and containers in a seamless way.
· India: Two killed as Cyclone Nisarga largely spares Mumbai →
Strong crosswinds forced Mumbai airport to suspend flights between 2:30pm and 8pm (09:00 to 13:30 GMT), after an arriving cargo plane overran the runway, while India's largest container port, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, on Mumbai's outskirts, was forced to close for 24 hours.
· Voestalpine AG (VLPNF) CEO Herbert Eibensteiner on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
You see that here we have some integrated conductive paths and sensors, which are integrated in the steel already and we have some prototypes already, and for package containers one can see automatically whether there are some parcels for instance on the shelf or not can also be used in supermarkets.
· Protesters speak about what it means that Minneapolis officers are charged in George Floyd's death →
But Shea said it's not clear to casual observers that those innocuous containers are often weighted down with cement.
· Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) CEO Nikesh Arora at Robert W. Baird Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference 2020 (Transcript) →
And then that transformed into cloud security, where you can actually develop with your workloads and serverless capabilities in container and that's what we built Prisma Cloud around.