|contempt of court||Mahkemeye saygısızlık|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The Guardian view on Johnson and Cummings: cynical bluster →
The brazen willingness to obfuscate and bluff it out; the indifference to ordinary standards of accountability and the absence of detail all belong to a political style which treats dissent, or even scrutiny, with contempt.
· BBC says Emily Maitlis’ Newsnight opener on Dominic Cummings ‘did not meet our standards’ on impartiality →
He should understand that public mood now – one of fury, contempt and anguish.”
· The Johnson-Cummings scandal is pathetic to behold. Shame their colleagues didn’t listen to the advice they asked me to give them →
Anyone who has time to read his long rambling blogs will know of his broad contempt for the civil service, the Cobra process and crisis protocols.
· National Times Singapore issued correction direction over false POFMA statements in Facebook post →
These allegations have been brought to the attention of the Attorney-General’s Chambers for assessment on whether the allegations are in contempt of court, it added.
· With an ally in control of the party machine, Keir Starmer’s victory is complete →
According to the left, she brought in a period during which trade unions were “sidelined” and “often treated with contempt”, as expressed in a briefing that circulated among NEC members last week.
· ‘Deep national disquiet’: Emily Maitlis praised for summing up public mood over Dominic Cummings row in Newsnight opener →
He should understand that public mood one now: one of fury, contempt and anguish.
· Australian media to be tried for contempt over Pell reporting →
Rupert Murdoch's Nationwide News and the former Fairfax group, now owned by broadcaster Nine, are among 12 companies facing contempt charges along with 18 leading editors and reporters.
· Public anger swells ranks of Tory MPs turning on Dominic Cummings →
“He claims to be part of a government of the people against ‘the elite’, but really he has shown contempt for the people I represent,” said one who is urging him to go.
· Macron announces plan to rescue French auto industry →
Macron accused of ‘class contempt’ after dig at protesting workers
· Dominic Cummings: Meet the parents who sacrificed everything to stick to the lockdown rules →
She adds: “I try not to get angry, because it’s not a helpful emotion, but I just think [Cummings is] so hypocritical; the contempt he’s shown for us as a nation is despicable.