|contempt of court||Mahkemeye saygısızlık|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· My wife and I were forced to look after two children while we both had coronavirus – because that's what the government told us to do →
But thanks to their disgusting hypocrisy it’s now also, with the exception of a few trolls, toadying ministers, and leader writers for The Times, united in contempt.
· Dominic Cummings: How many Tory MPs have now called on Boris Johnson to sack top aide? →
“Dominic Cummings has a track record of believing that the rules don’t apply to him and treating the scrutiny that should come to anyone in a position of authority with contempt.
The New York Times
· Couples Who Eat Together May Not Stay Together →
The two women had been sitting on the couch, when Ms. Doyle “looked at her with rage and contempt and scorn and fury,” Ms. Doyle wrote.
· UK PM defends top aide over lockdown breach, announces schools to partially reopen →
“Dominic Cummings has a track record of believing that the rules don’t apply to him and treating the scrutiny that should come to anyone in a position of authority with contempt,” tweeted Conservative lawmaker Damian Collins.
· Dominic Cummings: Five of the most controversial moments from Boris Johnson’s senior adviser →
When he failed to appear for questioning, he was found to be in contempt of parliament and accused of showing a “total disregard” for the authority of the committee by Damian Collins, then-chair of the digital, culture, media and sport (DCMS) committee.
· How Dominic Cummings became indispensable to Boris Johnson →
There was an us-against-the-world sense of camaraderie, an appetite for taking risks and an almost gleeful contempt for the political consensus of the past 40 years – including the tribal party loyalties that usually demarcate Westminster politics.
· How a 20-year-old student put the spotlight on Australian universities' cosy relationship with China →
The other threatened the student with contempt of court proceedings this week for attempting to cite documents in his defence that had been obtained under subpoena in a separate legal matter.
· Dominic Cummings proves democratic accountability is finally dead →
Cummings openly sneers at the public and treats us with naked contempt while, by continuing to retain his services, Johnson demonstrates that he has no integrity whatsoever.
· Dominic Cummings profile: aide at centre of lockdown breach row →
The appointment of the abrasive former campaign director was controversial, given he had been found to be in contempt of parliament earlier in the year for refusing to give evidence to MPs investigating misinformation.