“Content” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Why markets don't seem to care if the economy stinks →
Consider just four industry group - internet content, software infrastructure, consumer electronics and internet retailers - account for more than $US8 trillion ($11.2 trillion) in market value, or almost a quarter of total US stockmarket value of about $US35 trillion.
· FSU's Marvin Wilson Never Considered Skipping Season: That's the Easy Way out →
Get the best sports content from the web and social in the new B/R app.
· Juniper: Valuation Now Implies Strong 2021 After Successful Quarter →
Since the company reported earnings, the stock has been up ~5%, which likely implies investor content with the trade off from lower revenue growth but stronger than expected margins.
· Top Democrats say postmaster general acknowledged new policies that workers say are delaying mail →
The American Postal Workers Union, which represents more than 200,000 USPS employees and retirees, said the contents of the documents were communicated to its members by supervisors nationwide.
· Vikings Waive Bralon Addison With Armon Watts Returning From COVID-19 List →
Check out all of our Vikings 2020 season preview content right here.
· Donovan Expects Majority of Players Back for Game With Memphis →
If there were an NBA tough man contents (and thank God there's not) the smart money would be on Steven Adams to win.
· Walking Dead season 10 finale: Will episode 16 air in 2020? Creator says 'I know dates' →
According to Variety, The Walking Dead chief content officer Scott M Gimple and the rest of the panel will spotlight the season 10 finale at the Comic-Con event.
· Agents of Shield season 7 air time: What time does Agents of Shield air? →
In the meantime, there is plenty of content on the ABC website, including short 'related clips' from the series.