|did not contest||争わなかった|
|won the contest||コンテストで優勝しました|
· Demings: 'Long overdue' for nationwide review to address police misconduct →
But while voters haven't chosen nominees in many contests yet, there's already been more than $133 million spent on TV and radio advertising in Senate races so far, according to Advertising Analytics.
· ABC stands by 'Life' website as commercial rivals crumble →
It has arguably achieved the goal of reaching many Australians yet it remains one of the broadcaster’s most contested initiatives.
· Jürgen Klopp: 'Tony Yeboah had a big impact on German society' →
Klopp’s views on the new scheduling of Africa’s biennial tournament would be put to the test a few days later when Mané’s Senegal side contested the final against Algeria in Cairo – his 55th game of an exhausting but prolific season – just two weeks before the Community Shield against Manchester City.
· Trbojevic, tense draw show NRL fans what they've been missing →
Manly's victory set up an enticing contest next Saturday when they face the Parramatta Eels, who secured a 34-6 victory over the Brisbane Broncos on Thursday and are undefeated after three games.
· Turbo-charged Trbojevic blows away the cobwebs and the Bulldogs →
Those numbers just about summed up everything you need to know about this one-sided contest.
· Coronavirus police powers must be narrowed to stop racial disproportionality, government told →
Currently, there is no way of contesting a coronavirus fine other than refusing to pay and risking prosecution in court.
· Panthers and Knights share points in NRL thriller →
Already without the suspended Kalyn Ponga, the loss of both Pearce and Watson left Mann as the Knights’ only playmaker for the contest.
· UFC Fight Night: Gilbert Burns beats Tyrone Woodley and wants title shot →
Mackenzie Dern also earned a Performance of the Night bonus after landing a submission by leg lock inside one round to beat Hannah Cifers, moving to eight wins from nine contests in the process.
· Panthers, Knights draw golden point thriller after Pearce concussed →
Twice he barged over in the second half to level up the contest, the boot of debutant Tex Hoy skewing two difficult conversions which would have given the Knights victory in regulation time.