Continent trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|across the continent||Xuyên lục địa|
|every continent||Mọi châu lục|
|throughout the continent||Khắp lục địa|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Gianni Infantino ponders salary caps in post-coronavirus football →
Infantino also promised to look into the number of matches top players are asked to play each season and the harmonising of competitions between continents.
· From ‘under control’ to ‘critical’: Four potential scenarios for Covid-19 in France →
A continent in fragments: Europe mulls re-opening borders after Covid-19
· Borussia Dortmund v Hertha Berlin: Bundesliga – live! →
Being best of the rest is not nearly good enough for BvB, who have spent serious money on their team and have a wealth of talent that is the envy of the continent’s elite.
· Coronavirus: Africa has to weather coronavirus fallout without stimulus provided in US, Asia and Europe →
South Africa, the continent’s most industrialised economy, announced a 500bn rand (£23.4bn) package, with less than half of that, or about 3 per cent of gross domestic product, that’s new spending.
· Europe’s big two kiss and make up for pandemic rescue deal →
5 April The Spanish prime minister, Pedro Sánchez, called on Europe to produce a Marshall plan to rebuild the continent’s economies.
· The WHO now recommends universal mask-wearing →
One meta-review published in Lancet waded through 172 studies on Covid-19, SARS, and MERS, from 16 countries and six continents.
The Japan Times
· ‘Echo on the Bay’ review: Weird doesn’t quite do it →
Generations of child abuse, the legacy of the Japanese occupation of Manchuria and Korean wartime laborers, illegal immigration from the continent and grudges that permeate everything are unearthed in an almost casual manner as the men drunkenly swap stories.
· Victor Osimhen: the young Nigerian on a rapid rise to the top →
The death of Osimhen's father, who helped his son settle into European football when travelling with him to his first club on the continent, is particularly poignant for a man who lost his mother at a young age.
· Willie John McBride at 80 - Lions, Attenborough and apartheid →
From his summer seat it booms across time and continents echoing all the way to the far off Transvaal.
· COVID-19 research scandal: Unwanted diversion during pandemic →
Of particular interest was the paper in The Lancet that claimed to have analyzed the records of 96,032 patients admitted to 671 hospitals across six continents, finding that hydroxychloroquine showed no benefit and even increased the risk of death.