Continue trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|able to continue||Có thể tiếp tục|
|continue to use||Tiếp tục sử dụng|
|decided to continue||Quyết định tiếp tục|
|not continue||Không tiếp tục|
|unable to continue||Không thể tiếp tục|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Gold And Silver Miners Generate Huge Profit Margins →
Gold is now over $300 an ounce higher and probably continuing to rise.
· Premier League clubs reject five substitutions rule change →
It was proposed that the rule could continue into the 2020/21 campaign, but all 20 clubs have voted with a return to a maximum of three changes per match now confirmed.
· Around 1.2 million people filed for unemployment benefits for the first time last week →
Thursday's data comes as lawmakers continue to debate legislation on the next round of coronavirus relief.
The New York Times
· Hawa Abdi, Doctor and Activist Who Aided Thousands in Somalia, Dies at 73 →
Even as the war ebbed in Somalia, Dr. Abdi continued to provide care and remained an adviser for the hospital, Dr. Mohamed, who now runs the hospital, said.
· Google's folding Pixel smartphone to launch in 2021, leaked document claims →
The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium.
· Pope on Hiroshima: Possession of nuclear weapons “immoral” →
“May the prophetic voices of the hibakusha survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki continue to serve as a warning to us and for coming generations!” Francis said in the message.
· Femicide in Turkey is rising. If you took part in #ChallengeAccepted, you need to amplify the cause you overlooked →
As conservative circles continue to debate, KADEM (Women and Democracy Association) – a women’s NGO whose deputy chair is Sümeyye Erdogan, daughter of the president, recently released a statement and gave support to the convention.
· For 20th straight week, more than 1 million Americans filed jobless claims even as enhanced benefits expired →
Congress continues to wrangle over an extension to the extra $600 a week in unemployment benefits that many laid off workers say have helped stabilize their finances — and stave off a deeper crisis from an economy hollowed by evictions, mortgage and credit card defaults, and plunging consumer demand.
· Raghuram Rajan says focus on protecting economy now, don’t worry about credit ratings →
Meanwhile, even after passing through one of the strictest lockdowns in the world for more than two months, cases in India have continued to rise steadily since the government eased restrictions in June.