Contribute в новостях
|continued to contribute||Продолжал вносить свой вклад|
|contribute significantly||Внести значительный вклад|
|did not contribute||Не способствовал|
|not contribute||Не способствует|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· The truth about retread tyres ― Michael Hutt →
Even if we assume Lau means “just” on highways, with trucks and busses contributing just 12 per cent of the overall figure, there is no possibility the comment can be true.
· White House on lockdown due to protests outside →
Instead, it says that Floyd had coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease and “the combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”
· Malaysia 5.0 ― A National 4IR Policy ― Rais Hussin →
Malaysia 5.0 can contribute to a more sustainable and circular economy, where greater well-being is possible for all citizens regardless of age, ethnicity, and class.
The Japan Times
· White Minneapolis cop who knelt on black man’s neck charged with murder →
The exam concluded that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death.
· Afya Limited (AFYA) CEO Virgilio Deloy Capobianco Gibbon on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Excluding the consolidation of UniRedentor, adjusted EBITDA grew 84.4%, with R$47 million contributed from acquisitions and R$16 million from organic growth.
The New York Times
· Blaming China for Pandemic, Trump Says U.S. Will Leave the W.H.O. →
Representative Nita Lowey, Democrat of New York and the chairwoman of the House Appropriations Committee, said: “The president wants to blame everyone else — the W.H.O., Twitter, the media — when his own shortcomings as a leader are contributing to harm and further dividing us here at home and among global partners.”
The New York Times
· New York City, Battered by Outbreak, Finally Moves Toward Reopening →
Azi Paybarah and Katie Van Syckle contributed reporting.