|continued to contribute||Katkıda bulunmaya devam et|
|contribute significantly||Önemli ölçüde katkıda bulun|
|contribute towards||Katkıda bulunmak|
|did not contribute||Katkıda bulunmadı|
|not contribute||Katkıda bulunma|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Why teachers shouldn’t give kids standardized tests when school starts →
It makes no sense for districts to undertake separate social-emotional initiatives and separate diversity and racial-justice initiatives without upholding an approach to instruction and assessment that resonates with these goals — one that recognizes students’ whole selves, what they are experiencing, and how school learning can contribute to their sense of well-being, hope for the future, and contributions as participating citizens.
· Court: Hugo Chávez’s former nurse hid gold in secret vault →
AP Writer Aritz Parra in Madrid, Jamey Keaten in Geneva and investigative researcher Randy Herschaft in New York contributed to this report.
· What scientists are learning about kids and Covid-19 infection →
It also finds that asymptomatic infection was common in children, and “potentially contributed to undetected transmission.”
· Defensive Funds For This High Risk Market →
In September 2019, I began contributing to the Mutual Fund Observer monthly newsletter.
· Atlassian: Hitting A Wall →
From a growth contribution standpoint, Atlassian expects to see pricing/ASP increases contribute only slightly to revenue growth this year, though it was a major driver in prior years.
· The Durable Legacy of Randy Logan →
John McMullen contributes Eagles coverage for SI.com's EagleMaven and is the NFL Insider for JAKIB Media.
· MorphoSys FDA Approval, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
The company, in collaboration with its partners, has developed and contributed to the development of more than 100 product candidates.
· How Iran’s Virus Fight Is Tied to Struggle With U.S. →
After enacting movement restrictions, it was quick to allow people to return to work, in April, which may have contributed to the rebound in infections.