· Meituan Dianping (MPNGF) CEO Xing Wang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Moreover, the contribution from delivery orders with the distance in excess of three kilometers for which consumers charge a higher delivery fee also increased on post quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year basis during the period.
· Walmart: Don't Chase The Rally →
In a testament to its underlying momentum, Walmart posted record comps in its US business (+10% Y/Y) on the back of strength across average ticket and an increased e-commerce contribution.
· Adyen: A Leading International Payment Platform →
This was partly driven by the decreasing dependency on its top-10 merchants, whose contributions to net revenue has dropped from over 30% in 2018 to 27% in 2019.
· WHO halts hydroxychloroquine trial for coronavirus amid safety fears →
And the organisation’s funding was already in his sights on 7 February, when his administration was suggesting cutting the US contribution by half.
· Armchair expeditions: the addictive joy of dunnart spotting →
I’ve easily spent half a day on Digivol in one sitting, but you can also dip into it for five minutes and still make a useful contribution.
· Australia stalls on emissions target update as UN urges deeper cuts →
In a written response on May 12, Taylor said the government planned to “recommunicate” its current commitment – known as a nationally determined contribution (NDC) – before a UN climate conference in Glasgow, which has been postponed until next year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
· Six in 10 UK health workers killed by Covid-19 are BAME →
Each and every single one made a tremendous contribution.
· Lufthansa says Germany approves stabilization package →
Separately, the WSF will make a capital contribution of 5.7 billion euros in the form of a so-called silent stake, which is unlimited in duration and can be terminated by company on a quarterly basis in whole or in part.
· Why a manual by a control freak is the best thing to read when the world is out of control →
Your financial contribution will not constitute a donation, but it will enable our staff to continue to offer free articles, videos, and podcasts at the quality and volume that this moment requires.
· 20 Dutch children treated for mysterious illness, possible link with Covid-19 →
Your contributions make this possible.