Contribution в новостях
|contribution towards||Вклад в|
|important contribution||Важный вклад|
|major contribution||Основной вклад|
|outstanding contribution||Выдающийся вклад|
|significant contribution||Значительный вклад|
Публикации и примеры предложений
The Japan Times
· Trump cutting U.S. ties with World Health Organization over virus →
The United States currently owes the WHO more than $200 million in assessed contributions, according to the WHO website.
· Feds flew an unarmed Predator drone over Minneapolis protests to provide “situational awareness” →
Your financial contribution will not constitute a donation, but it will enable our staff to continue to offer free articles, videos, and podcasts at the quality and volume that this moment requires.
· Afya Limited (AFYA) CEO Virgilio Deloy Capobianco Gibbon on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Stepping back for a moment, we have outlined the stages that acquired companies go through before we start to see the synergies and margin contribution.
· Catasys: The Numbers Speak For Themselves →
First off, this model is assuming member growth trends from 2018 to 2019 and applying an 88.7% retention rate to generate the full year incremental revenue contribution numbers.
· UK helps employers with slow phase-in of job shield costs →
British finance minister Rishi Sunak offered fresh help to employers hammered by the coronavirus shutdown on Friday in the form of a gradual phase-in of contributions from them to the government's costly wage subsidy scheme.
· Canada bans cruise ship visits until October →
The move will deal a blow to several Canadian cities such as Vancouver, Quebec and Montreal, where the cruise industry makes an important economic contribution.
· FAT Brands' (FAT) CEO Andy Wiederhorn on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The increase in cost is due to increases in our public company expenses, depreciation and amortization expenses related to the contribution of Elevation Burger, which we did not own in the prior period and nominal increase in compensation expense due to some hires that were made throughout 2019.
· Japan revises law to make more part-timers join pension program →
I personally prefer to retire when I turn 65, gives me 10 years more to re-collect my contributions.